We want to make development easy for you. To integrate CraftAR into your Cordova mobile app, you can directly add our plugin to your Cordova project.
This page gives you pointers how to get the Plugin and Examples, the documentation of the Classes, the Requirements of your system to use this plugin, and finally, Release Notes of our continuous updates.
How to get started with the CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android
Our CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android works together with the CraftAR Image Recognition platform.
Sign up to CraftAR (free trial available) or log in to get the instructions on how you can install the plugin and run the Examples:
Get the Plugin
To integrate the Cordova Cloud Image Recognition Plugin into your native app, you will need Cordova 7.0+.
Note: The current version is NOT COMPATIBLE with:
- Cordova 8
- Cordova Android engine version 7 or greater (use 6.4)
- Cordova cli for Windows.
Class Reference Documentation
Follow this link to browse through the classes of the CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android.
Dec 15th, 2017
- Changed: Plugin dependencies now get installed from npm. Using subdir is being deprecated.
- Added: (Image Recognition) Added url and custom properties to all Items.
Nov 28th, 2017
- Updated: Contains CraftAR Cloud IR SDK (iOS: 3.4.1, Android: 3.2.2)
- New: (Camera) Added camera features: Control FPS, control HD/SD capture, take picture.
- Fixed: (Finder scan mode) Fix Finder mode timeout.
- Fixed: (Android) Remove limitation that only allowed portrait apps.
August 17th, 2017
- Updated: Contains CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition SDK (iOS: 3.4.1, Android: 3.2.1)
July 13th, 2017
- Updated: Contains the latest versions of the CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition SDKs with fixes and improvements (iOS SDK version 3.4, Android SDK version 3.2).
- Updated: Added missing files to run with Apache Cordova 7.
- Fixed: iOS Build not working due to framework symlinks being broken there (see related question)
- Fixed: Recognition bounding box was missing a corner.
December 19th, 2016
- Updated: CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition SDK (iOS: 3.3, Android: 3.1)
- Added: New method to control Cloud Finder Mode search rate (set search period)
- Fixed: Exception logged on Android when intializing the plugin.
August 31st, 2016
- Updated: CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition SDK (iOS: 3.2, Android: 3.0.5)
April 18th, 2016
- New version of the plugin for Cordova 6
- Uses the CraftAR Cloud Image Recognition SDK version 3