The CraftAR Pro SDK combines all native mobile CraftAR SDKs for Cordova in one convenient plugin to give you greater flexibility when developing apps with Image Recognition and Augmented Reality capabilities.
We want to make development easy for you. To integrate CraftAR into your Cordova mobile app, you can directly add our plugin to your Cordova project.
This page gives you pointers how to get the Plugin and Examples, the documentation of the Classes, the Requirements of your system to use this plugin, and finally, Release Notes of our continuous updates.
How to get started with the CraftAR Pro Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android
Our CraftAR Pro Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android works together with the CraftAR Image Recognition and Augmented Reality platform.
Sign up to CraftAR (free trial available) or log in to get the instructions on how you can install the plugin and run the Examples:
Get the Plugin
To integrate the Cordova Augmented Reality Plugin into your native app, you will need Cordova 7.0+.
Note: The current version is NOT COMPATIBLE with:
- Cordova 8
- Cordova Android engine version 7 or greater (use 6.4)
- Cordova cli for Windows.
Class Reference Documentation
Follow this link to browse through the classes of the CraftAR Augmented Reality Cordova Plugin for iOS and Android.
Dec 15th, 2017
- Changed: Plugin dependencies now get installed from npm. Using subdir is being deprecated.
- Added: (Image Recognition) Added url and custom properties to all Items.
- Fixed: (AR contents) Issues when loading 3D model contents from URL and local path.
December 4th, 2017
- New: First version of the CraftAR Cordova Pro Plugin.